Tuesday, June 19, 2007

IntroductEd

Hello world.

Figured I'd take the time to introduce myself as well.

Name: Edward Hagopian
Race: Human
Age: 24
Class: Level Designer
Level: 4

Description: 5' 11" fair skin, dirty blond, light brown eyes. I like fancy dinners and long walks on the beach...

Okay, enough of that. I've played games ever since I can remember, starting with the SEGA Master system and on from there. Fondest memories from my childhood are sitting in front of the TV with my brother playin' games. All sorts of games: RPG, RTS, FPS, SS, WTF, OMG, LOL.

Yes, I'm weird. Ask Andy.

Originally destined for Graphic Design, I reached an epiphany one day while on my way home from community college, and was then on determined to somehow reach my grubby (yet pleasntly soft) hands into the game industry. Four years later, and with enough Red Bull to drown Japan, I am now the proud owner of a Bachelors Degree in Interactive Design and Game Development from the Savannah College of Art and Design. Say that three times fast.

So now, finally, I've reached my goal... Sort of.

Throughout college, I had always assumed (like most people) that an industry 9-5 was in my cards. Little did I know Andy (and I guess, ultimatly Dylan too) was going to fudge that idea. Now here I am, stationed in a renovated garage, with little money, HUGE student loans, and no girlfriend, pounding out 10 hour days on a game that I wholeheartedly believe in. No paycheck, no insurance, no regrets.

Oh yes, life is good.

Compaired to Andy or Dylan I'm also a bit of an internet anti-social. I'm not on Myspace, Livejournal, or Facebook; I barely check my e-mail, and IM programs annoy the ever-loving rice out of me. That being said, you can expect my posts from here on out to be few and far between. Fear not though, I'm sure chatterbox Andy will keep our adoring fan(s) satisfied.

Oh yeah, my typin and seplling sucks too. Go figrue.

Sooooo yeah. Live long and prospire, Lok Tar and all that stuff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Ed, I was grateful to be able to see you again recently. You treated me with kindness in the middle of chaos while you were running on very little sleep even though bs was swirling all around. It shows you make up your own mind and still carry yourself honorably
That is a sign of a great artist!